Upcoming Events & Workshops
SFB Fall Book Club with Daniele
Starting September 14th, Tuesday evenings 7pmVirtual
Welcome Fall Book Club!
Sign up by Sept 1st to automatically be entered into our raffle for a chance to win a copy of this book! If you already have it you will receive a copy of our winter book choice!
Jedidiah Jenkins' Like Streams to the Ocean is collection of essays centered around specific themes (like ego, family, home, love, death, etc) that works as an almost-spiritual rumination on how best to live a good and generous life in the modern world.
- Book: Like Streams to the Ocean by Jedidiah Jenkins
- Meet-up style: Virtual
- Meet-up dates & times: Tuesdays from 7-830pm (9/14, 9/21, 9/28)
- 9/14: Read Ego, Family & Home (pages 3-97)
- 9/21: Read Friendship & Love (pages 97-175)
- 9/28: Read Work, Death & The Soul (pages 175-251)