Little Buddah Sitting
Our childcare room is provided as a convenience, with a maximum of ten children allowed at a time so remember to try to reserve your child’s spot 24 hours in advance. Children will be admitted on a first-come first-serve basis. You can register in advance through Mindbody or give us a call.
*Note if there are no reservations 24 hours prior, Little Buddah Sitting may be cancelled for the day. Please call before you show up with your little one.
Please follow these guidelines to provide a safe environment for your child and for all the children:
- Child(ren) must be at least 6 weeks of age to be admitted. For infants that can’t sit up please bring them in their car seat.
- Please arrive a few minutes before actual start of class
- No runny noses! Any child with any visible signs of sickness will not be permitted. SFB staff members will NOT administer any type of medicine.
- Our baby sitting services are meant for children who do not suffer from separation anxiety, are comfortable in new surroundings and well behaved in a calm quiet space. You are welcome to stop by prior to introduce your little one to us and the space, just please call to set up an appointment so correct staff is there. As parents ourselves we understand and take into consideration unpredictable behavior and will provide some time for children to adjust. However if a child is inconsolable past 10 minutes of arrival, parents will be pulled out of class to console their child and may be asked to leave with full refund. This is to ensure an enjoyable experience for other children, staff, and members in class.
- Parents must remain at SFB Yoga studio while children are in the child care room. No exceptions.
- Food is NOT permitted in the childcare room, no exceptions. Please refrain from bringing food in backpacks or diaper bags. Please feed your children outside of SFB studio
- Spill proof cups containing water are permitted for toddlers and prepared baby bottles are acceptable for infants. Items must be labeled with the child’s name.
POTTY TRAINING & DIAPERING
- If a child has a dirty diaper at the time of entering the childcare room, it is the responsibility of the parent to change the diaper before he /she takes class. Please kindly take dirty diapers home.
- Please make sure all children use the bathroom before heading to the back. If your child is potty training please notify the staff.
Childcare staff will use only verbal reprimand for inappropriate behavior or language. Several warnings may result in the parent being called in. If child is unable to regain proper behavior, the child and parent will need to leave for remainder of the day. This is to ensure the safety and environment for the other children, members and staff.
SFB is not responsible for any lost or broken personal items. It is recommended to refrain from bringing in personal belongings. We do accommodate and have plenty of clean, fun toys to provide.
PRE-REGISTER THE DAY BEFORE FOR CHILD CARE! Available Monday and Wednesday for 9:30 Class.
$7 NON-MEMBERS $5 for Members (all "members" are on a monthly auto pay) AN ADDITIONAL $2 FOR SIBLINGS
Acknowledgement & Waiver
An acknowledgement of having read and received the latest version of the Rules and Regulations and A Childcare Release Form must be signed prior to first visit and every year after.